Saturday, January 25, 2014

Guess Who's Back? Back Again?

 
Ahhh... writing. My release! My New Years resolution is definitely not losing weight, eating better, or cutting anything out of my life. Because let's be real, that only lasts for a few weeks anyways.
 
IT IS TO WRITE MORE!! I want to write so often that my fingers will feel lost without a keyboard under them. I want to get the shakes from a lack of writing and possibly join A.W.A. (Addicted Writers Anonymous). After all, my husband keeps asking me very nicely to write my million dollar novel. This endeavor certainly won't happen on it's own. So look out Ernest Hemmingway & Mark Twain.
 
Since my last post, a lot has happened to me. I mean ALOT. Life happened so quickly I think I got whiplash. So I will go ahead and get you up to speed with my life, since I know you are chomping at the bit to know.
 

I Graduated...

 
 
 
 
No not highschool. COLLEGE. I am talking about the real deal here. Not only did I finish highschool, but I attended college for the next FIVE (not four) years after that. I surprisingly did not have the urge to even go to graduation, but still got my diploma. :)
 

I Got A Real Job.....

 
Hold on one second. Okay I'm back. (Sorry, I took a bow).
When I was first hired, I felt like a real person, making a real difference, and earning real money.
 
The difference between school and a real job was only semi-paralyzing. I mean, who misses Spring Breaks, free summers, and your high school body anyways? haha
 

I Got Married......


Yes. I found my Edward, except that he goes by the name Stan. Although he has never seemed to be enticed by the smell of my blood, he has just about every characteristic I could have dreamed for. I really couldn't be happier!
 
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes..........
 
 
 
 

A Baby in A Baby Carriage!

 
You got it. We are expecting our little blessing on June 29. I am currently 18 weeks along. Pregnancy has not treated me the best, but all of that aside, we are very excited and blessed. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment